PIER TWO PRICING
WE GUARANTEE TO BETTER ANY PRICE ON YOUR NEW JETTY BUILD.
We guarantee to better any quoted price on your new Marlborough Sounds Jetty and Wharf build.
Send us your draft plans and a written quote (or estimate) from any other jetty construction company and Pier Two guarantees to better that price, should we choose to accept the job.
Plus, we will provide FREE quarterly jetty inspections and maintenance reporting for the first two years of the life of your new Pier Two jetty. Read about our comprehensive Pier Two Guarantee and Maintenance Plan on all our new Jetty and Wharf Builds in the Marlborough Sounds.
We’re confident that our Pier Two Pricing gives you the best build quality and attention to detail, at the lowest price with no shortcuts in the construction process . We can do this because we maintain very low overheads, don’t drive flashy new utes (or boats) and we reinvest our profits in our workmanship.
Our Pier Two Pricing offer is for genuine quotes from our competitors that specify full cash payment and assumes the same or similar services and materials are provided by us as itemised in the quote you are submitting to us.
Please ensure your quote specifies any demolition or old jetty removal costs if you wish for us to include these in our quotation. Your submitted quote should specify GST, any included engineering or design costs, Council consent fees and any modifications or accessories you would like us to include in our quote back to you.
If you’re looking for a price guideline for a fixed jetty, please see our page on ‘How Much Does it Cost to Build a Jetty‘. This provides more information on the rough costs of building, and a few ball-park numbers to help you budget your new jetty build.
If you are planning a floating pontoon jetty, please read our page on ‘How much does a Floating Pontoon Jetty cost‘. This covers options for linkspans (walkway), anchoring systems and concrete or plastic pontoon options.
It’s also easy to call us or email to get an estimate too.
OUR PIER TWO WORKMANSHIP
NINE MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PIER TWO FOR YOUR JETTY BUILD.
Before you accept any quotation for your new Jetty or Wharf Build, check your supplier has included the following items in their quote. These are standard on our new builds.
- We only use marine-quality Stainless Steel fasteners. Where available, we specify 316 Stainless Steel for decking screws, joist hangers, strapping, through bolts, hex bolts, square washers and hex nuts.
- We bevel all wooden decking boards, wooden hand rails (technically these are filletted as curved), ladders, steps and wooden jetty piles heads (unless we are using pile caps on the tops).
- We apply a high quality marine waterproofing primer and tape seal to all exposed pile bolts, rods, washers and nuts. This offers corrosion safety, sealing and waterproofing that will extend the life of your jetty.
- We countersink, inset or recess all screws, bolt heads and ends where appropriate to reduce any chance of damage to vessels or jetty users from any protruding metal fittings.
- We add a single conduit to the length of the jetty for addition of future utilities such as electrical or fresh water. Retrofitting conduit can be costly, and may not be in keeping with our goal of building beautiful jetties, so we install this as part of our build process unless you advise otherwise.
- We will maintain frequent communications during the build process with you as our client and with our or your appointed engineer, particularly if we identify any possible beneficial change to the approved plans or if any unforeseen issues arise during construction.
- We operate a SiteSafe workplace with signage advising on security and safety, and advice on potential hazards. We also communicate in writing to those residents or house owners located close to the worksite to advise of important information regarding the jetty build including timings for barge arrivals, any access delays. We also list our mobile and satellite phone numbers for urgent contact.
- We advise on bollards, fabrication of aluminium alloy swim ladders, taps or any additional fixtures to make your jetty more usable.
- We offer the Pier Two Guarantee on every new jetty build. This gives you two years of free quarterly inspections as part of our Pier Two Jetty Maintenance Plan. Any defective material or finish will be addressed at our expense during this period.
Why would you not enjoy your beautiful jetty, great customer service plus the best build price in the Marlborough Sounds? Pier Two Pricing is our commitment that you can have all of this.